Starts Friday 18th February, 10.00am – 12.00pm and lasts for 3 weeks. This course will take place at our premises at 18 – 20 York Place.
This 3 session group is at women experiencing the menopause and who are struggling to cope with the symptoms both mental and physical.
The group will be run by 2 female Mindspace Facilitators. The issues we will be looking at are:
- The biology of the menopause.
- How the menopause affects women differently.
- Physical symptom management.
- Emotional symptom management.
- Treatments, both medication and alternatives.
- Instruction in relaxation/breathing techniques.
By the end of the session you will have constructed a personal management plan.
To book your place, please visit our Course Booking Page