This group allows people to explore what relaxation is all about and how it can impact our life.
What is involved?
When people talk about relaxation, it often seems like something that we aren’t always able to fit into our busy schedules. In reality, relaxation can be one of the healthiest things to incorporate into your everyday life.
Daily stress can take a toll on both physical and mental health. Studies show that various forms of relaxation can help reduce many chronic health concerns as well as restore energy and encourage a more positive sense of self.
Some of the many benefits of making relaxation a part of your daily routine:
• Decreased heart rate and respiration rate
• Lowered blood pressure and increased blood flow
• Decrease in anxiety, depression and insomnia
• Relaxed muscles
• Reduced pain (long-term illnesses, chronic conditions)
• A boost in energy and better sleep patterns
• A sense of calmness and confidence
• Improved coping abilities
This relaxation group is held over 5 weekly sessions to allow people to learn different relaxation techniques in a group setting.
Who is it for?
This course is for anyone who would like to make more time for relaxation in their lives, and learn different relaxation techniques.
When is it?
Monday 20th March 2023
10.30am – 12.00pm
For 5 sessions
18 – 20 York Place
Perth PH2 8EH
This course is completely FREE!